David E Parry
Agency Sotheby's International Realty - San Francisco Brokerage - Marina
- 2002 President of the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
- Director of the California Association of REALTORS® and its Business Technologies subsidiary, zipLogix
- Honored as the San Francisco REALTOR® of the Year in 1998
- Received the Association’s first Distinguished Service Award in 1991
- Developer and/or maintainer of many of the San Francisco Association of REALTORS® standard forms, including the purchase contract
- Designer of many custom features of the San Francisco Multiple Listing System, including the Tuesday Brokers Tour sequence and format.
One of the reasons David entered real estate in 1986 was his love for San Francisco residential architecture. David has been writing a series of articles on the architects who shaped San Francisco, from a residential perspective. “The diversity of styles from Victorians through to contemporary designs makes for such interesting choices for buyers. The peak building years of the 1880’s to the 1940’s left us with a fabulous legacy of property.” If you have interest in a particular architect or have family information on someone who practiced in San Francisco, David would love to hear from you. David is also a great resource for remodeling information. Many clients have benefited from his list of currently-practicing architects, contractors, plumbers, electricians, painters, roofers, and miscellaneous specialist sub-contractors. He is also very knowledgeable about the geologic conditions and structural engineering considerations citywide.
2001 Lombard St, San Francisco, CA 94123 - San Francisco
€ 1,711,300235 m² 3 4
Outstanding 2-level upper condominium in a boutique 4-unit corner building. Lovely Bay and Golden Gate views. Perfect for the new normal of working from home. Main level has a...Presented by David E Parry
€ 971,000108 m² 1 1
● Quietly-located southeast corner condominium. ● Classic 1931 Art Deco steel-frame building. ● Designed by prolific architect H. C. Baumann. ● Elevator access from lobby to all...Presented by David E Parry