Villages Nature: Prestigious Investment Opportunities in Paris

Villages Nature is to be an eco-friendly touristic complex both in terms of the construction phase and the services that will be on offer. The project was established by the collaboration between Euro Disney and Pierre & Vacances, with the objective of creating short let apartments and touristic attractions a few kilometers from Paris, in Val d’Europe.

villages nature

The main goal of the project is to create an efficient and modern touristic center without impacting the environment. In fact, the entire complex will be heated by means of geothermal heat from a natural lagoon to reinforce its eco-friendly status.

Villages Nature Paris

Various companies, both private and public, are participating in developing the project, which is expected to be completed in two phases. The first deadline is set for 2016, in which the first 916 units are to be built, along with the opening of two thirds of the space dedicated to a recreational park. A large water-park, amongst the best in Europe, two artificial lakes, a spa, a heated swimming pool, stores and restaurants are to make up the majority of the grouns.

Luxury Property Views

The entire complex is to be complete by 2020, with a total of 1,730 prestigious residences in Paris, planned over 180 hectares, of which 10% shall be developed, and the remaining 90% will remain open green space.

Paris Villages Nature

The housing units are not to be sold or rented in the classical way, a leaseback will be put into action, in order to generate constant revenue.

High-end Home

The favorable treatment toward foreign investors from the French State means that the properties are managed by a company in order to rent them out.

Luxury House

Further tax breaks can be achieved if the management contract lasts more than ten years.

Luxury Home

All in all, it’s worth keeping an eye out for what France has to offer for foreign investors and eco-friendly fanatics.

London: Victoria Gets a £2 Billion Makeover
Janet Jackson Enchanted by a Penthouse in Soho for $14 Million

LuxuryEstate.com

With over 160,000 luxury homes in over 97 countries, LuxuryEstate.com provides the largest selection of world-class $1 million-plus properties. More than 15,000 real estate agencies display their finest luxury properties on the site, resulting in the largest number of high-end agents on a single website. Our goal is to provide the easiest and most efficient way to search for exceptional properties around the world, relying on trusted and independent professionals in luxury real estate.

FEEDBACK