Magnificent property located in the QUINTESSENCE building, a name synonymous with refinement, preciousness, and distinction. This is the only apartment located on the top floor, hence its name, the “SkyHome”, and offers a spectacular view on the surroundings. A visit is a must to discover all the assets this luxurious condo has to offer.
How can we describe what seems impossible to do so without leaving out any amazing details and features that make this property such a unique place?
This brief description is a humble attempt to make you discover this rare gem with occupies the entire 17th floor. However, to fully grasp its full potential and uncover all its treasures, a visit is a must!
- From the entrance hall, the open area with its oversized patio doors catches the eye and offers a panoramic view of the surrounding areas. The ceiling’s height varies from 3.4 m to 3.7 m (11’ to 12’6"), accentuating the effect of grandeur. The open area of generous dimensions accommodates a lounge area, a living room equipped with a gas-burning fireplace, and a dining room.
- The kitchen is worthy of the greatest chefs and the art of entertaining is put forth through its impressive functionality. It is equipped with multiple bright white lacquered wood cabinets, quartz countertops and 2 kitchen islands for a most harmonious look. Not to mention high-end appliances such as the 1.5 m (60") Wolf gas range with 6 burners and dual griddle, independent Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer, and built-in conventional, steam, and convection ovens, warming drawer and so much more!
- The recreation room and bar area is the perfect place for a fun get together. The mix of materials such as marble and wood provides a vibrant yet cozy space. The bar area has been carefully designed to accommodate a pantry, wine cooler, refrigerator, dishwasher, etc.
- A lounge/family room allows you to relax away from the turmoil of daily life and in complete privacy.
- The master suite, conducive to escape and well-being, comprises a vast and luxurious intimate space complete with a lounging area and gas-burning fireplace, walk-in closet, and a bathroom. The master bathroom is equipped with a freestanding bathtub, walk-in glass and ceramic infrared shower equipped with 2 hand showers and a rainfall effect shower head; 2 separate vanities with a carefully crafted resin and Italian pebbles sink complement this striking space. Did we mention its private terrace?
- There are 2 additional bedrooms, both of considerable dimensions, large enough to have a lounge area, walk-in closet, and respective private bathrooms.
- 1 laundry room, 1 additional bathroom, and 2 powder rooms are also available.
- The exterior terrace surrounds the unit almost entirely, providing you with an unparalleled panoramic view, accessible through several patio doors for more convenience. There is an outdoor shower, and it is ready to accommodate a whirlpool. It is even possible to install a summer kitchen.
- This unit also benefits from 5 interior parking spaces and a storage space.
Additional amenities are offered in the building, including a gym, sauna, in-ground pool, reception room, apartment for your guests, etc.