LuxuryEstate
Free for Android
Install

The version of your browser is no longer supported. Update it for a better experience.

7
€ 4,500,000

6 room luxury mansion for sale in Torre de Moncorvo, Bragança

765 m² 10 12

DO YOU LIKE IT?

Description

Quinta in the Douro Superior € 4,500,000 Farm with 27 acres dedicated to the production of wine Table and Port, with excellent conditions for tourism. With growing areas: 5 hectares of vineyards planted to wine QWPSR (Table), 2 hectares of olive groves centenary, 18 hectares of vineyards to Porto wine letters A and B, 1 and several acres of orchard. The vineyard has the following varieties: 90% Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca 5%, 1% Sousão, 3% old vines. Except for the old vines that have ages between 40 and 50 years, all the remaining 97% had planted in the last ten years. Warehouse with 600 m2 with 3 granite mills and cellar. Solar 19th Century with 300 m2 with 4 suites, games room, swimming pool, laundry room and garden. 5 Holiday Guide: Alembic House of 95 m2 with 2 bedrooms, living room kitchen and two bedrooms; House of domesticated T2 90 m2, kitchen and two bedrooms; House of cural T2 with 92 m2, kitchen and two bedrooms; House of 112 m2 with 3 bedrooms chapel, kitchen and three bedrooms; House of T1 Valley with 76 m2, kitchen and a bedroom. Contact us: +351224854770 / +351913071484

500

Details

Rooms
6
Bedrooms
12
Bathrooms
10
External size
270,000 m²
Size
765 m²
Address
Torre de Moncorvo
Architectural Style
Cottage
Cooling Systems
Air Conditioning
Exterior Type
StoneOther
Floor Type
SoftwoodOther
Foundation Type
Concrete Block
Garden
Private
Heating Source
Gas
Interior Amenities
Fireplace
Kitchens
7
Published on
16 May 2014
Roof Type
Tile
Status
Excellent
View
GreenbeltMountains
Exterior Amenities
PoolPatioPrivate PatioGardenBarbeque AreaMother-in-law
Heating
Central FurnaceFireplace
Parking Type
Surface lotCovered lotAssigned space

Find out more

DO YOU LIKE IT?