Located on one of the stately access roads to the center, this monumental mansion from ca. 1912 with a habitable surface of ca. 750 m². The entrance opens onto the bel-etage with its impressive entrance hall and monumental staircase. It includes spacious living areas at the front and rear with high ceilings. The living room at the back opens onto the terrace and garden. The first floor includes an original skylight in glass and lead, a sitting room with mantelpiece, at the rear a master suite with en suite bathroom and dressing, at the front a living room with mantelpiece and a bedroom with en suite bathroom. The second floor is accessible via the service staircase or the elevator and comprises a night hall with built-in cupboards, a suite with en-suite bathroom and dressing, a large living room currently used as a study with built-in bookcases and a kitchen with laundry room. Other: Authentic passenger lift with access to every floor, high ceilings on all floors, many authentic elements have been preserved. The stately mansion is now used as a practice, with some adjustments it can be converted into a home. Parking space for rent in the directly adjacent building! Located on the outskirts of the city with direct access to the city and the roads. Shops, restaurants, public transport and schools in the vicinity. For more information, please contact Henriette Siersema on +32 (0)475 39 86 88.