Fantastic apartment in a totally rehabilitated property in Pasaje Mercader, a quiet and safe street next to Paseo de Gracia.
The flat has been completely refurbished with designer furniture and is perfectly equipped with all appliances, including a washer-dryer.
It has 82m2 plus 47m2 of terrace with direct access from the living room.
It is distributed in 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an open kitchen to the living room.
Maximum design and comfort in the centre of Barcelona.
Flexible rental duration, from 32 nights to long stays.
The price includes all expenses, weekly cleaning and high speed internet.
Intelligent entrance system with access card.
Possibility of parking space in the property.
- Washer-dryer, dishwasher, microwave oven, juicer, toaster, kettle, Nespresso capsule coffee maker, fridge and freezer, fully equipped kitchen (complete set of dishes, pots, pans, kitchen accessories, etc...), ceramic hob.
- Ironing board, iron, clothesline, clothes pegs, hangers, broom and dustpan.
- Smart TV with Chrome Cast, high speed internet, safe.
- Heating, air conditioning.
- Towels, bedding, bathroom amenities (shampoo, gel, conditioner and body lotion), hair dryer.
- Counseling Monday to Friday from 9 to 18h and parking and storage options on request and at additional cost.
Optional services: laundry, reservations, personal trainer, physio, babysitter and any other service required.
Spectacular building, in one of the best locations in the city, in a very quiet street and next to the best restaurants, shops and services.
This apartment will be available from September 1st.
We have other flats available in the property.
Contact us so we can offer you the one that best suits your needs!
The modern Barcelona was born in L'Eixample, designed by the engineer and town planner to whom he owes his magical and unique drawing: Ildefons Cerdà. With his urban plan, Cerdà designed an egalitarian city, where some neighbourhoods are no different from others and public services are distributed uniformly throughout the city.
The district is the result of one of the most splendid moments in the history of the city, when it was definitively configured as the motor of contemporary Catalonia and broke with the medieval past by demolishing the walls. L'Eixample was built during the years of Catalonia's industrialization, at the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century. The central part, the Dreta de l'Eixample, was the neighbourhood of the bourgeoisie who introduced their own style, Modernisme, into their house.