Some homes have the rare ability to co-exist in harmony with their natural surrounds, fitting in and following the contours of the land with ease. 62 Mary Bale Drive epitomises this unique quality, with this brand new modern masterpiece that boasts an ever-present connection to the outdoors.
Offering 620sqm of grand scale and style on just over one acre, exquisite finishes and attention to detail feature throughout, with soaring raked ceilings, solid Blackbutt timber floors and an abundance of windows that invites the tranquil greenery in. Replenish your soul with relaxing living zones that offer calm respite, including a magnificent lounge area crowned by a 5.5m ceiling or a media room with a wall of windows – ideal for capturing views of local koalas! Functionality is key too, with a gourmet kitchen equipped with a large picture window with a direct outlook onto the infinity-edge pool. Prep dinner with ease while kids splash and play!
Soothe your senses with five bedroom sanctuaries, including a self-contained studio downstairs. The remaining four await upstairs, each with a cosy window seat that makes for the perfect perch to curl up with a good book on a lazy Sunday. Plus, parents, you’re in for a treat too with the sprawling, sophisticated master suite, an oasis with soothing neutral tones, a raked high ceiling, access to the pool terrace, walk-in robe and luxe ensuite with dual shower, Blackbutt timber feature wall and freestanding bath. An office could also be configured as a 6 th bedroom if desired.
Hosting guests? Gather on the expansive alfresco area with timber decking, overlooking the gently curved infinity-edge pool. At night, the pool lighting gives off a serene light show, illuminating the home in a gentle glow. Car enthusiasts are catered for with a four car garage and workshop area, double garage plus parking for two cars under a galvanised steel arbour/carport.
Start your next unforgettable chapter here with a truly remarkable lifestyle and home - arrange your inspection today.
- Brand new modern masterpiece, offering 620sqm of grand scale and style on just over one acre
- Exquisite finishes and attention to detail, with soaring raked ceilings and solid Blackbutt timber floors
- Co-exists in harmony with the natural contours of the land, with abundance of windows to ensure an ever-present connection to the lush outdoors
- Chefs' kitchen with oversized Smeg gas and electric oven, integrated dishwasher, engineered stone island bench, matte cabinetry
- Picture window from kitchen enjoys a direct outlook onto the pool – prep dinner while kids splash and play
- Soaring pitched ceiling that spans up to 4.3m in kitchen and dining, with unobstructed pool views
- Magnificent lounge area crowned by a 5.5m ceiling with casement windows
- Media room with concertina doors with wall of windows to capture views of the greenery (and koalas!)
- Sprawling, sophisticated master suite in soothing neutrals with raked high ceiling, access to pool terrace, walk-in robe and luxe ensuite with dual shower, Blackbutt timber feature wall and freestanding bath
- Three bedrooms with 3.4m ceilings, built-in robes, fans and cosy window seats overlooking the estate
- Lower level self-contained studio with own entry, kitchenette/living/bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuite
- 3 way bathroom in timeless greys and whites plus warm timber vanity and freestanding bath
- Office with window seat, built-in storage and 3m ceiling
- Expansive alfresco area with timber decking, overlooking gently curved infinity-edge pool
- Four car garage with workshop area plus double garage with 2 cars under galvanised steel arbour/carport
- Three-phase power plus wiring for solar and pool heating provided
- Perched in the exclusive Tallebudgera Springs estate and at the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac
For more information contact Scott Keatley from Queensland Sotheby's International Realty on 0408 387 330 or email@example.com