A world of wonder awaits behind hand forged iron gates and 2m secure walls, where glorious formal greenery - including an exquisite knot garden and spiralling hedges - create a landscape reminiscent of French chateau. Interspersed with honed travertine paths and meticulously maintained mazes, this park-like setting complements the classic two-storey home that rises up behind. Wrapped in 180-degree city views that span from the Gateway Bridge to Mt Glorious, these combine with effortlessly elegant interiors. Enjoy the spacious, sophisticated kitchen with Gaggenau appliances and butler’s pantry – designed to be as functional as it is flawless – which flows onto a living/dining area and north-facing backyard. Complete peace and privacy are yours to savour here, where a supersized 10m x 5m pool takes centre stage. Entertain here on the honed travertine terrace that trims it or make the most of the two covered alfresco areas and a separate pool pavilion.
Five bedrooms also grace the floorplan, including a ground floor master suite with ensuite that echoes the romance of the interiors. Two equally stylish bathrooms feature on both levels, plus explore your options to use the 5th bedroom as a media room or home office. Additionally, a large, light-filled living area upstairs tempts you to stop and stay a while to relax, or to step onto the balcony braced by hand forged iron balustrades. From here, you’ve got an uninterrupted view of the perfection that is this the stunning, symmetrical gardens below.
Nestled in tranquillity, yet just 15 minutes from the airport and CBD, this is your sanctuary in the city. Walk to Our Lady of Angels Catholic Primary School, Wavell Heights Kindergarten and High School, or it’s a short car trip to Nundah and Wavell Heights Primary and Nudgee College. Stock up on supplies at nearby Rode Rd Shopping Centre or head to Westfield Chermside just 3km from your front door. Make this masterpiece your must-see and arrange an inspection today.
· Grand two-storey residence with 180-degree city views spanning the Gateway Bridge to Mt Glorious
· 683m2 block elevated high above flood-prone areas with hand forged iron gates and 2m secure walls
· Glorious formal greenery with an exquisite knot garden and spiralling hedges interspersed with honed travertine paths
· 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms including a ground floor master suite with modern ensuite
· Functional, flawless and spacious kitchen with Gaggenau appliances and butler’s pantry
· Living zones on each area plus dual front balconies overlooking the formal gardens
· Private north-facing backyard with 10m x 5m (100,000L) pool
· Two covered travertine entertaining terraces and a pool-house/studio
· Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, quality Grohe tapware, secure double carport and off-street parking
· 15 minutes from the airport and CBD and close to schools, shops, public transport and arterial roads