Architecture fuses with art in this bold, modern masterpiece that is simply without comparison. A 2021 prize home that presents as new, has been designed, built and furnished to perfection, evoking an essence of contemporary charm. Wrapped in a striking black Colorbond exterior and nestled on 2.5 acres of lush land, you are invited to step inside and savour an industrial aesthetic, softened by an abundance of windows that frame gorgeous views of greenery. Soaring cathedral ceilings with statement steel beams and polished concrete floors create an unforgettable first impression in the living, dining and kitchen hub, while cosiness is offered from the suspended fireplace or the sunny window seat which soaks up garden and pool views. The media room echoes a sleek style, with a stunning raked ceiling, while all four bedrooms are on-trend, without losing the sense of welcoming warmth.
Set well back from the street and surrounded by emerald-green lawns and established gardens, the backyard gently meanders down to meet Tallebudgera Creek, where you can ans fish, kayak and explore. Gather under the stars and around the fire pit in the cooler months or spend summer evenings in the stunning pool which seamlessly flows from the outdoor framed alfresco terrace. The terrace, appointed with a built-in BBQ means weekend gatherings are a breeze to cater for or make use of the superior appliances integrated within the gourmet kitchen. At night, watch the home come alive, with lighting that illuminates its dramatic beauty both indoors and out.
Surprisingly central, Tallebudgera State School and St. Andrews Lutheran College are within 4 minutes, while the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast and eateries of Burleigh Heads are just 12 – 15 minutes away. Just a 9-minute drive to Stockland Burleigh major shopping complex means an array of essentials are just down the road.
· Former 2021 prize home: architecturally designed, built and furnished to perfection
· Central location, approx. 6.5km to Stockland Burleigh and under 10km from golden Gold Coast beaches
· Modern masterpiece, wrapped in a striking black Colorbond exterior and nestled on 2.5 lush acres
· Soaring cathedral ceilings with statement steel beams and polished concrete floors, softened by ample glass and timber throughout
· Gourmet kitchen with Laminam Ossida Nero benches, under-mount sink, gas cooking, and integrated appliances (including fridge/freezer and dishwasher)
· Light-filled living and dining area with a suspended fireplace, opens to the alfresco terrace
· Expansive media room nestled behind a barn door, with raked ceiling, cinema-style TV and access to patio
· Stunning master suite with luxe walk-in robe with weather-sensor skylight, contemporary ensuite and access outdoors
· Remaining three bedrooms with 2-pac built-in robes with soft close/push to open cabinetry
· Modern main bathroom with sleek matte black fixtures, full-height tiling
· Study nook beneath a skylight
· Alfresco terrace with built-in BBQ and bar, separate firepit entertaining area plus a large, sunny pool
· Backyard gently meanders down to meet Tallebudgera Creek
· Blue stone pavers and native gardens lead to the custom timber pivot front door
· Powder room, laundry with washer and dryer plus a fenced drying courtyard
· Double garage and pull-down stairs to roof storage
· 13.2kW solar power, intercom, security, gated entry, individually zoned ducted heating and cooling
· 5 min drive from local schools and shops, in a community focused area