Architecturally designed and distinguished by the finest contemporary appointments, this luxurious five-story villa with lift access presents an immaculately maintained lock-and-leave lifestyle with minimal upkeep. Incredibly positioned in the heart of Main Beach village - one of the Gold Coasts' most exclusive enclaves - this coveted address enjoys walk-everywhere convenience, just a short stroll to surf beaches and popular cosmopolitan amenities.
Superbly styled and encompassing 598sqm of living spaces built with unquestionable quality, ultimate privacy and high-end comfort are the clear cornerstones of this enviable designer home. The floor plan delivers bold, minimalist interiors comprising five generous bedrooms with individual ensuites, walk-in robes and the privacy of separate accommodation across multiple levels. A palatial master features statement marble ensuite with dual vanities and heated towel rail, plus custom-built walk-in robes and terrace enjoying Broadwater views.
On ground level, full height glass bifold doors allow a seamless indoor-outdoor flow from the open-plan kitchen and living area to a north-facing covered terrace and plunge pool, inspiring alfresco entertainment year-round. Attention to detail in the substantial Hamptons-inspired gourmet kitchen is illustrated in quality materials, fixtures and fittings; including an elevated, modern palette, engineered stone breakfast bar island and concealed butlers' pantry.
Glowing with sophistication, a formal dining room features statement lighting, customised cabinetry and elegantly-framed garden outlooks. Downstairs, a carpeted home theatre spares no expense for movie buffs with a 4k projector and full-wall fitted screen. A private gym compliments the leisure amenities on basement level, along with two-car garaging and secure caged storage, all with lift access.
The pièce de résistance of the property lies in an extensive rooftop entertaining terrace, showcasing sensational Broadwater, Nerang River, Surfers Paradise skyline and hinterland views. Complete with commercial-grade umbrella cover, integrated lighting and fully plumbed kitchenette including dishwasher, hosting social events and accommodating guests will not only be a delight, but comfortably caters to the needs of all.
- Timeless design with suspended concrete slab construction, just $6,522/sqm
- 12mm floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors with soundproofing
- Shaker kitchen cabinetry, Franke tapware, insinkerator and water purifier
- Appliances incl. five-burner induction hotplate, steam oven, zoned wine fridge
- Butlers' pantry houses two Bosch ovens, Zip Hydro tap and ample bench space
- Wet bar adjoining formal dining area with wine racks and Vintec chilled wine fridge
- Home theatre features BenQ 4k projector and Bowers & Wilkins speaker system
- North-facing pool with feature tiling and outdoor copper shower
- Lush, easy-care landscaping incl. walled garden and level lawn with separate access
- Smart-lock retractable outdoor blinds for added weather protection to pool terrace
- Laundry with dual washer/dryer space, custom height benchtops and ample storage
- Video intercom, colour monitor and gatehouse code access
- Nearby to both public and private schools with easy access to G-link (light rail)
- Minutes from Marina Mirage, Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Palazzo Versace Hotel and Sea World
- Walk to boutique cafes and shops, Yacht Club and beautiful, surf-patrolled beaches
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Mashelle Jones on 0409 490 045.
Disclaimer | Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact, but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.