1282 - La Belle Blanc
Property number: 1282
Sale Price: $2,488.880
• Location: San Antonio, Escazú
• Construction area: 750 m2 – 8,070 sq. ft
• Lot size: 11,895.59 m2 (127,996.55 sq.ft)
• Bedrooms: 4
• Bathrooms: 4.5
• Garage: 3 covered spaces + 10 in parking area
• Floors: 2
• 2 fireplaces
• Two small rivers crosses the property
• Guard room with bathroom on the entrance gate
• Manicured gardens
• Private water well
• Large water reservoir tank
• Wired for internet and cable
• Completely renovated in 2010
• Fine woods throughout
• Lime stone floors
• Beautiful loft style guest apartment
• Large driveway and ample car garage
• Infinite edge heated swimming pool of 10x5.6 meters
• Luxurious front deck connecting the house and pool
• Second floor office with marvelous expansive deck
• Pool area with underground showers and changing room
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city and enjoy the privacy of this grand estate located on the hills of San Antonio de Escazu. As you enter the property you will feel peace from nature in all of its splendor. This French Style Estate property sits on 11,895 m2 of land and 750 m2 of construction with luxurious details and spectacular views of the Central Valley and Escazu mountains. Very rare to find such a large landscaped estate property with luscious greenery and large flat usable land in Escazu. Property is very private and will appeal to those looking for privacy, greenery, a peaceful environment and not have neighbors peeking into your daily lives.
The house is built with the best of materials, seismic proof with use of deep foundations, thick concrete walls, solid wood beams for vaulted ceilings throughout the house and use of natural airflow designs.
The social areas are very unique in style and full of details, you will find a 7-meter-high French Fireplace in the living room hand crafted on site with imported limestone slabs. Another French Antique fireplace handmade of limestone and copper is located in the library. The living room has 7-meter-high ceiling with massive glass windows overlooking the property and the Central Valley. Extensive use of wood panels in different areas of the house. French Dining room with built in French wine and cigar closet, dish and cutlery closet and a liquor closet with elegant wood panels on all walls.
The library has built in book shelves, ladder, fireplace and leads to the second floor by a hand crafted wood paneled staircase. Beautiful works of stained glass in interior doors, windows and large signature artwork piece, all by world famous Sylvia Laks (2010 First prize winner - American Stained Glass association of America).
Among the most important elements of this house the owners will enjoy lots of natural sunlight from glass ceilings in many of the areas, seven-meter-high floor to ceiling windows in the social areas, extensive use of wood throughout the house and wall panels with fine handmade details.
The grand entertaining kitchen is a chef´s dream. It offers vaulted ceilings and a mix of biscotti and café color combination kitchen cabinets imported from the USA. Featuring WOLF dual range (Gas and Electric) Stove with 4 burners, 2 ovens, grill and hot plate. Miele built-in personalized coffee system. Dual fridge/refrigerator, separate oven and warming drawer with built-in microwave. Food preparation island and use of marble for counters and backsplash. The kitchen also has imported Franke Farmhouse sink, Franke Counter sinks with Franke Faucets.
The bathrooms are finished with high quality Kohler faucets, showers and toilets throughout the house. All bathroom counters and sinks were custom-made on site from imported Limestone slabs. The master bathroom has spa tub, cedar wood sauna and his and her sinks and showers.
The property is fully fenced with a variety of native and imported trees, gardens and fruit trees. Eucalyptus trees that freshen the air, Roble Sabana and Guachipelin trees that blooms in the summer time and pine trees along the property limits. It also has a rancho with wood burning oven perfect for making pizza and roasting. This is the ideal place for relaxation and fun entertaining by the river side.
A synthetic floor tennis court (blue and green in color) and half basketball court with a two level viewing deck overlooking San Jose valley are also part of the amenities that this gorgeous property offers. The court has night floodlights as well.
Other features of this property includes:
• Extensive use of Almendro wood floors in and in the deck.
• Imported Limestone floors polished onsite to high end hotel standards.
• Media Room with balcony.
• Gallery hallway for Art display.
• Separate cava room.
• Wood paneled French study room with views.
• Unique handmade upright piano design sink and countertop in power room.
• Bar and social area with ice-maker, fridge and marble countertops.
• Built-in sound system for 16 speakers spread over the house.
• Unique Swiss water plumbing system with numerous control hubs spread across the house for even water pressure and distribution avoiding uneven water pressure when multiple taps are running.
• Private bridge to private island with creek. Great for kids adventure or fruit & vegetable gardening.
• Dual water system choice of private well or municipality water with full Ultraviolet and Filtration System.
• Fully secured property and house with 3 independent camera systems with 48 cameras and dual alarm systems covering 50 zones/sensors.
• Guard gate for security with facilities and separate storage room.
• Covered parking for 3 vehicles with additional parking for 7 more.