The version of your browser is no longer supported. Update it for a better experience.

4

Land Available in Rancho Queimado, Estado de Santa Catarina

€ 277,800
371,000 m²

DO YOU LIKE IT?

Description

Wonderful rural land with an area of ​​371.000m² in Queimada Grande region. The land does not have many hills in the surrounding area, it is very well usable - around 70% of the area; the other 30% are composed of native forest, hills, springs and waterfalls. Already registered as a legal reserve; terrain regularized! 70% of the land, fully usable area, 40% is composed of pasture where there is the caretaker's house and a shed. It is a land of 37 hectares, in a great location! It is worth checking!

500

Details

External size
371,000 m²
Size
371,000 m²
Exterior Amenities
Pond
Reference
4371
View
LakeMountains

Find out more

Florianópolis - Santa Catarina

DO YOU LIKE IT?

Florianópolis - Santa Catarina