Free for Android

The version of your browser is no longer supported. Update it for a better experience.

€ 1,394,500

2 bedroom luxury Apartment for sale in London, England

83 m² 2


The finished building in the district of Fulham and Chelsea. 1 transport area, near the stadium, "Chelsea", bars, cinemas, cafes and restaurants, department stores and boutiques of famous brands. Metro Station Fulham Road 10 min walk to the city center 15 minutes by Metro. 5% rate of return for the first year, which is a very good indicator for luxury apartments in London, Management fees (for the first year) produces developer himself. One parking place in the present, there are able to get a small discount (via our contact). Ownership leasehold of 999 years of service charge £ 47.2 / sq. m annual land rent: 2 bedroom £ 600 2 bedrooms (duplex) £ 700 car parking £ 50 Payment Terms: Reservation fee of £ 5,000 1st installment - 10% payable when the contracts exchange on day 28. The remaining 90% when the final transfer documents and keys. * Prices correct as of 01/15/2016 Now on sale, there are several luxury apartments for 2 bedrooms. By area, the size of the apartments is much higher than the average for London. Apartments in the complex Landau individually decorated and express elegance and spaciousness. The interior is a mixture of classic materials oak, copper and quartz, which combined with modern design creates an atmosphere of calm home environment. Home appliances from Miele and Siemens. The apartments are furnished (kitchen, bathroom and fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms). 24-hour concierge, all apartments on the audio / video signal, there is underground parking and bicycle parking, a gym with changing rooms and a private lounge that can be used for private parties.



83 m²
Published on
28 January 2016

Find out more

Saint-Petersburg - Sankt-Peterburg