Situated in Ashford, one of the fastest growing towns in the South East of England is a modern and stylish Mid-Terrace House. Before delving into the details of this superb property, we ask you to picture the uniqueness, not just in its style, but its location to:
• London which can be reached in 37 minutes by high speed rail;
• Paris by Eurostar in two hours from Ashford International;
• A selection of schools for all ages, which are either walking distance from this property or a short bus ride (official school buses);
• Convenient bus routes to the Ashford International Station and Ashford Town Centre;
• Key hotspots such as Canterbury, Margate, Dover, Folkstone and Brighton, for those quick breaks away from home;
• The popular McArthur Glen Designer Outlet where you can find bargains in fashion, homeware or electricals;
• County Square shopping mall with everything you need under one roof;
• Walking your dog in the countryside, a short distance away;
• The beach and sea, which is only 10 miles away.
The property itself is six years old and in immaculate condition, boasting three reception rooms, five bedrooms (two with ensuite), large kitchen/diner, family bathroom, two cloakrooms, garden and garage to the rear with a designated parking space. The property still holds a five year National House Building Council (NHBC) Certificate, which provides a warranty on the build and internal fixtures.
To truly appreciate the space and beauty of this property, we have produced a virtual walkthrough of the entire property, inside and out, which we would urge any interested parties to view. This will allow you to view each room, and hallway, in 360 degree providing a complete picture from every angle. What better way to appreciate this property which has internal space of approximately 2078 sq. ft. Please note the floorplans provide measurements for each room, to give you further scope.
Ashford is not just a growing town, but is becoming truly cosmopolitan, with many relocating from London and abroad for a more relaxed lifestyle and with all the amenities of a city.
For further details on this property and to view the virtual walkthrough, please contact Jatinder on Jatinder.firstname.lastname@example.org or + 44 (0) 7976 329 426