O5 - Camelia House – Three bedroom villa with sea view, Lucici Village, above Herceg Novi, Bay of Kotor
This beautiful three bedroom two bathroom villa has stunning views from the living area and terraces, looking out over rolling countryside to the Bay of Kotor and the open Adriatic sea beyond. The villa has a very large terrace with private pool. There is also a garage. The interiors are wonderfully finished with authentic wooden shutters and stone features.
Lucici Village is a private estate of lovingly rebuilt stone houses with a wellness centre and an infinity-edge swimming pool. From every property in the village, there are stunning views over the Bay of Kotor to the open Adriatic sea beyond.
Nestling in the hills above Herceg Novi, Lucici Village is a short drive to the beaches the dot the Bay of Kotor and is easily accessible from Tivat and Dubrovnik airports.
• Three bedroom, two bathroom villa with sea views and open-plan kitchen / living room
• Private pool plus private garage
• 129m2 internal area plus 34m2 terrace
• Traditional features such as thick stone walls and windows with fitted shutters
• High quality interiors including oak parquet flooring and Italian ceramic tiles
• Air-conditioning and underfloor heating
• Fitted “Shaker” style kitchens with granite worktops and branded appliances
• Swimming pool with infinity edge
• Spa with Jaquzzi, steam room, sauna and treatment rooms
• Beautiful landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation system
• Parking spaces
• Sunbathing terrace with loungers and umbrellas
• Onsite reception and caretaker.