* EXCLUSIVE * EXCLUSIVE * EXCLUSIVE * EXCLUSIVE * EXCLUSIVE *
Two houses one swimming pool. Sold all together 2 bedrooms house in front. Two bedrooms house at back and two bedroom apartment.
Completed in 2017
The Escola house is situated on a hill with a pleasant and quiet atmosphere surrounded by cultivated fields with a wonderful sea and mountain view.
This house, 'Escola', was an ancient primary school, which was rebuilt in 2012 and transform into a comfort rural tourism with the required commodity of the modern times. It is situated at 'Sitio das Faias' in Calheta. It is surrounded by agriculture fields with a magnificent view over the sea and other parishes.
The 'Escola' House is situated in the southwest of Madeira Island, in Calheta, which is considered one of the best
place as far as clime is concerned. One of the parishes in Calheta is Arco da Calheta, at Sitio das Faias, 10 minutes far from the beach in Calheta and Rabacal and 100 yards from the Levada Nova in 45 minutes from the Madeira Internacional Airport.
Reasons For Buying and Investing in Portugal Property
Quickly becoming the preferred choice of holiday destination Madeira is now becoming an excellent choice for those wishing to retire.
1) Excellent Tax advantages. As well as the Non-habitual tax regime, there is no inheritance and gift tax and no wealth tax in Portugal.
2) The Golden Visa - It seems experts and clients alike share a common belief that Portugal's Golden Visa Scheme is outstanding in terms of the conditions required, the qualifying period in the new country and the the quality of life provided.
3) Strict planning permissions that secure the natural beauty and limit the supply of new properties – keeping demand high.
4) The country is politically stable, it has no terrorism
5) Rental yield on average still remains one of the highest in Europe with properties being rented for many weeks of the year.
6) Cultural Richness. One of the oldest and richest cultures in Europe and the legacy of its former wealth and power can be seen in its historical sites. Among the sites inscribed in the World Heritage List of UNESCO, 13 are located in Portugal.
7) The Portuguese are warm, friendly and welcoming whether you are on holiday or a new neighbour.
8) One of the lowest crime rates in Europe and the capital was recently voted the safest Europe.
9) The cost of daily living is incredibly low.
10) Based on the prices in the UK, Paris, Spain and France, prices of property in Portugal are still very affordable'
ABOUT PRIME PROPERTIES MADEIRA REAL ESTATE
Discover the perfect home for you in Madeira, Portugal today!
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate is a local, well-established, licensed, real estate agency providing a complete service to international buyers looking to invest in Madeira, Portugal whether for holiday homes or permanent living residence. Our properties include villas, houses, quintas, apartments, land and commercial properties. We also offer a PROPERTY FINDING SERVICE, working with a few select real estate agencies in Madeira to deliver a personalised service through the entire purchase process from viewings, negotiation, legal expertise, mortgages, relocation etc. We pride ourselves on working together to European standards of honesty, integrity and transparency. We provide excellent after sales service.
Energy Rating: B