Magnificent contemporain house style on a plot of over 110,000 Pc bordered by the Miroir Lake in a quiet area of Saint-Sauveur. Many mature trees and fully landscaped. Uniquely designed to open and sunny area, the property includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 powder room. A haven of peace ...
Superb property right wood (Maibec) and stone. Its elegant architecture enhances the quality and comfort sought. Each piece reveals its charm individually. A favorite insured for nature lovers.
This exceptional 2 storey house has large spacious areas, very sunny. Majestic floors, stairs and doors worked in solid mahogany, with superb fenestration. The property is located in a dead end street.
Let's get Inside,
The MAIN FLOOR :
* The living area is open to the dining room and the kitchen offers a breathtaking view of the water, cathedral ceiling over 16 Pi accompanied by the gas fireplace adorned with a coat Cornici
* Harmonized kitchen the property has lots of storage and includes a cook chef with gas, stainless steel countertop and slate flooring and antique stove
* The Master bedroom is sublime accompanied by a fabulous bathroom with sumptuous finishes with walk-in closet / dressing room.
* Dining room for receptions adjacent to an inviting lounge decorated with columns and a unique ceiling.
* The laundry room is discreet inside the bathroom
* All ceilings are 9 feet
The GARDEN LEVEL:
* It includes a large family room combined with a games room for moments with friends or to relax
* Two bedrooms can also become office, library or training room
* Many additional space with a separate entrance by the integrated double garage
* The Solarium 3 seasons
* All floors of this level are marble travertin and are heated
- 2 garages and parking for several cars,
- A combined shed one part for storage et second part for the chicken coop
- A large balcony and a patio near the water to relax outside with family or friends along the lake ducks.
And more, a visit will reveal all its attractions.