This estate of 40 HA is located in the heart of Provence, 65 km from Saint-Tropez. The estate is located on sloping terraced land with meadows, pines and truffle oaks, 1,200 olive and other trees, including century-old plane trees. There is a 50 METRE high waterfall, water pools and a small river. On a plateau is the completely restored 1293 m² country house with its additional structures including of (in total more than 400 m²): a guest house, a pool house, an orangery and a chapel. Furthermore there are a tennis court, a swimming pool, horse stables, a 150 year old pigeon-house and other outbuildings. Views of the estate and the Provence.