For reasons of confidentiality, we are not permitted to publish all photos on the site. Further photos and information regarding the property is strictly by request only. VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Framed with spectacular views of the bay of Funchal from oversized windows, this high floor three bedroom house harmonises contemporary living with a modern design.
The impressive skylight/ceilings captures the breathtaking views of the city of lights and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
A cosy fireplace in the lounge is sure to entice. With magnificent areas in all the bedrooms and built in walk in closets. The bathrooms all of once again excellent areas are light and airy. A dining area big enough to entertain close family and friends adjacent to the lounge and facing south. Laundry and pantry room
Another room separated from the main house which is ideal for guests or as a games or gym room. A garage for two cars. An office. Beautiful well kept gardens with enough room for a swimming pool.
Stunning anytime of the day or night, this home is truly an unparalleled architectural trophy, masterfully designed to provide privacy while also being conveniently located seven minutes to the centre of Funchal.
Total area is almost 700m2
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages that Madeira Island has to offer:
• Security, Madeira is virtually crime free and one of the safest holiday destinations in the world!
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round.
• Natural beauty - lush & colourful, known as the ''Garden or Pearl of the Atlantic''.
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon.
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest.
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in.
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal
ABOUT PRIME PROPERTIES MADEIRA REAL ESTATE
Discover the perfect home for you in Madeira, Portugal today!
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate is a local, well-established, licensed, real estate agency providing a complete service to international buyers looking to invest in Madeira, Portugal whether for holiday homes or permanent living residence. Our properties include villas, houses, quintas, apartments, land and commercial properties. We also offer a PROPERTY FINDING SERVICE, working with a few select real estate agencies in Madeira to deliver a personalised service through the entire purchase process from viewings, negotiation, legal expertise, mortgages, relocation etc. We pride ourselves on working together to European standards of honesty, integrity and transparency. We provide excellent after sales service.
Energy Rating: D