CASTLE IN BARCELONA (MARESME) FORTIFIED MANOR HOUSE
Fortified Manor house of about 400 years of antiquity, as the great portal lintel states that it was built in 1619.
A manor house that has been refurbished over time with different annexes and that today is formed by the entrance body to the chapel and by three buildings, in one of which there are battlements and a tower at its end.
Nowadays the two upper floors of the house have been rehabilitated, converting them into comfortable suites and bedrooms.
The more than 4 hectares of the complex have large landscaped areas, large parking areas and the house with a total of 4,000 m2 built.
The latest renovations carried out include the pool in the northern part of the property and the changing of the decoration of the ground floor rooms.
The property has its own generator in case of power failure.
It counts also with a own water well to use it in the irrigation of the gardens and being suitable also for the human consumption.
The gardens are fastidiously manicured by in-house staff.
In the exterior area, there is also a chill out night-time entertainment area with "haimas" that is very pleasant on summer evenings.
All these large rooms and the different floors are connected by stairs and with lift-forklifts.
The two upper floors house the rooms. The first floor has 4 bedrooms with private bathroom and a large livingroom with fireplace.
The second floor has 7 bedrooms. All them have a fully equipped bathroom and are finished to a high standard with a whirlpool bath and shower tray.
One of the rooms has its own dressing room separated from the bedroom area and a larger bathroom, and also has a terrace with sea and mountains views[IW]