Very rare new modern and bright villa with swimming pool in Kastela!
Just 5 km from international aiport Kastela and about 12 km from the center of Split and from the Palace of Diokletian.
Villa of 200 m2 is a fine sample of family villa which is not divided into apartments.
A mix of traditional flavour and modern finishing.
It offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms, salon, dining zone, kitchen, terraces and additional premises.
There is a distant seaview from the upper floor.
The palm-trees are decorating the plot of 650 m2 with swimming pool.
Why to buy in Split? Why to invest in Split? Why to purchase real estate in the area of Split?
- second large city in Croatia, the largest one in Dalmatia
- vicinity of international airport of Split (Kastela), second large airport of Croatia
- seaside growing city with lots of tourist attractions including Diokletian Palace, Riva, Cathedral of St.Domnius
- lots of festivals held in Split, sport events (stadium Poljud, Croatian National Theatre)
- ecological environment (Marijan hill park)
- many National Parks in close vicinity (National Park Krka, Biokovo), etc.
- excellent ferry connections to the islands (Brac, Hvar, Solta, Korcula) and Italy
- developing infrastructure (IKEA, KONZUM, other large shopping malls opened)
- many tourist attractions round Split (ancient complex of Solin, Klis fortress, UNESCO town of Trogir, town of Sibenik, pirates town of Omis, Ivan Mestrovic gallery, etc)
- high potential for tourism all the year round (365 days a year)
- real estate prices are rising but are still far from the top figures demonstrated in 2008-2009
- lots of vacant areas for real estate development around Split
- combination of wonderful pebble beaches, mountain air, pine woods and developed infrastructre
This area of Kastela between Split and Trogir was chosen for filming of Braavos city in the GAME OF THRONES. Braavos was one of the free cities of Westeros. It's multiple bridges, islands and piers can be found in the area of Kastela and Sibenik. Not only Dubrovnik area but Kastela riviera, Trogir and Sibenik became the scenery for this epic narrative. The very area of Kastela with medieval castels of Kastel Luksic, Kastel Sucurac, Kastel Stari. Kastel Stafilic, Kastel Kambelovac inspired the creatos of GAME OF THRONES for new scenes and plot twists. People now come to Kastela to plunge into fairy tale which is so close to reality. This fairy tale now can become yours.
They say that Kastela riviera is excellent for medieval stories filming as it has very-well preserved embankment, narrow stone-paved streets, very old houses exactly as they were in the 14th or 15th century. More and more filming teams will come to Kastela to make you pround you chose this place.