FIRST LINE in Kastela area villa with swimming pool, next to wonderful pebble beach!Located just a few km from international airport of Kastela and about 15 km from the centre of Split.Villa has 170 m2 of floorspace and 595 m2 of plot.Four bedrooms, four bathrooms, double salon, kitchen, terraces.Green calm surrounding.Developed infrastructure of a place inhabited for many centuries.Built in 1998.Parking, summer kitchen.Excellent condition. Dalmatia is a long belt of Adriatic coast extending from Zadar islands to the outskirts of Cavtat. It is the major part of Croatian seaside and without any doubt – the heart of it.There are several towns in Dalmatia which are now the main areas of attraction for tourists due to their ancient history and unique extent of preservation. Narrow streets of Zadar, Sibenik, Trogir, Split and Dubrovnik are the same as they were in Medieval times. Stone-paved streets, attached Palazzo-style buildings, impressive Cathedrals and ruins dating back to the Greeks and the Romans create an unforgettable image of Dalmatia.
Steady expansion of three airports of Zadar, Split (Kastela) and Dubrovnik (Cilipi) make Dalmatia more and more accessible. Modern highways connect Dalmatia to Zagreb and Europe.
Infrastructure is rapidly developing with new 5-star resorts, large shopping molls opening every year, PLODINE, LIDL, KONZUM supermarket chains coming to every village.But the main role still belongs to crystal clear sea with myriads of picturesque bays, handful of small islands and blue silhouettes of the coastal mountains. Intoxicating pine aroma makes you forget the noise of big cities. In couple of days spend in Dalmatia all the troubles and problems float away. Why to buy in Split? Why to invest in Split? Why to purchase real estate in the area of Split?
- second large city in Croatia, the largest one in Dalmatia
- vicinity of international airport of Split (Kastela), second large airport of Croatia
- seaside growing city with lots of tourist attractions including Diokletian Palace, Riva, Cathedral of St.Domnius
- lots of festivals held in Split, sport events (stadium Poljud, Croatian National Theatre)
- ecological environment (Marijan hill park)
- many National Parks in close vicinity (National Park Krka, Biokovo), etc.
- excellent ferry connections to the islands (Brac, Hvar, Solta, Korcula) and Italy
- developing infrastructure (IKEA, KONZUM, other large shopping malls opened)
- many tourist attractions round Split (ancient complex of Solin, Klis fortress, UNESCO town of Trogir, town of Sibenik, pirates town of Omis, Ivan Mestrovic gallery, etc)
- high potential for tourism all the year round (365 days a year)
- real estate prices are rising but are still far from the top figures demonstrated in 2008-2009
- lots of vacant areas for real estate development around Split
- combination of wonderful pebble beaches, mountain air, pine woods and developed infrastructre