Luxury and elegance are the hallmarks of exclusive Sovereign Islands, the Gold Coast's premier gated estate set in the blue expanse of the Broadwater. 'Allegra' is a masterpiece of architectural and interior design over three spacious levels, with internal elevator and floating staircase. Floor-to-ceiling windows and a towering central atrium flood the home with natural light, while the ideal north aspect ensures year-round comfort.
Glass bi-folds open to waterside terraces with access to the swimming pool and boat mooring. Complete with docks for a jet-ski and a runabout, the serviced pontoon is ideal for a large ocean-going vessel, providing easy swing mooring and protection on a long straight section of waterway.
Lifestyle and leisure are paramount to this home's design and family areas flow seamlessly to a large undercover terrace, complete with al fresco dining, living and outdoor kitchen. Miele appliances and an Elica suspended range hood feature in the kitchen, whilst metallic lacquer and polished stainless steel is reflected in benchtops of rich chocolate-toned granite. A sliding glass door reveals the chef's kitchen with extra cooktop, sink and storage.
The executive owner will enjoy the use of a handsome private office, while guests can luxuriate in the ground level king-sized suite. The luxurious ensuited master includes a deep oval bath set in a marble podium, twin vanities and a designer dressing room. At the head of the stairs is a semi-circular 'bridge' overlooking the atrium, incorporating an open sitting room equipped with a cocktail bar and coffee machine for complete relaxation and convenience.
The basement level comprises garaging for up to ten cars, a large gym with sauna and bathroom, plus an 'underground nightclub' guaranteed to impress. The commercial-sized bar sparkles with lacquer, stainless steel and mirror finishes, whilst set into the charcoal granite floor are multi-coloured LED light panels – together with a powerful sound system it's the ultimate in home entertaining.
• North point position, pontoon for large ocean cruiser
• Approximately 56m waterfrontage, 909sqm land area
• Schindler 9-passenger lift, wide timber stairs
• Polished limestone floors, natural limestone terraces
• Alfresco outdoor kitchen
• Custom crafted two-pac metallic lacquer cabinetry throughout
• Miele kitchen, Elica Collection range hood from Italy
• Spacious living areas, gas fireplace, office
• 4 Elegant king size bedrooms with designer bathrooms
• Ducted air conditioning, motorised blinds & drapes
• 11m. solar-heated self-cleaning pool, ionised water
• 10-car garage, gym, sauna, steam room, wine cellar, bar/nightclub
• Floodlit water feature at entry, security gate, intercom
• 24-hour security patrols
• Undergound tank, irrigation system
A sought after position envied by many, available rarely!