The property (Ilha do Capitulo) is located in the Bay of Ribeira, Municipality of Angra dos Reis – Rio de Janeiro – Brazil.
The island with a total size of 55,000 m2 is of a unique beauty, with a soft topography, covered in dense vegetation of Atlantic forest, with 4 white sand beaches bathed by calm and crystalline waters.
It is located next to the continent, being 10 minutes distant from the city center of Angra do Reis, having electric light, supplied through exclusive submarine ducts for use of the island, coming directly from the local concessionaires as well as own water supply.
The Ilha do Capitulo has a helipad and 16 (sixteen) buildings / improvements totaling more than 2,000.00 m2 of constructed area, distributed along the coast of the island, accessible by walking paths with approximately 1,600.00 meters of extension, which circulate throughout the island island.
• Main House – original construction on the island. The main house has 437,55 m2 with 3 bedrooms (3 suites), next to one of the 3 (three) beaches of the island. This building has a large balcony for leisure, with barbecue area and wood oven. Inside the house there is a room with tv system, a toilet, a kitchen, two suites and a larger suite with closet and bath. In the back of the house there is a support area composed of several refrigerators, a small kitchen and a storeroom.
• Master Suite – construction designed on 02 floors for the owner of the Island. Octagonal chalet of 252,00 m2 with 2 floors, facing the sea, built in wooden columns, with large living room, balcony and bathroom with hydromassage on the ground floor and bedroom suite with balcony on the 2nd floor. It has central air conditioning system, remotely controlled and electric blinds (equally remotely controlled). The first floor consists of a large living room with balcony, office, kitchen / cupboard, closet, a large bathroom with shower and jacuzzi. The second pavement consists of a large bedroom with king size bed, walk-in closet and bathroom.
• Vip Suites – construction designed on 02 floors to receive up to 02 couples. Suite of 146,58 m2 with 2 floors, one suite on each floor, a salon with balcony, closet, and bathroom with hydromassage. Each floor has a large bedroom with centrally controlled air conditioning, remote controlled electric shutters, king size bed, walk-in closet, fridge, large bathroom with shower and jacuzzi.
• Beach Suites – construction designed on 02 floors to receive up to 02 couples. Beach Suite with 184,80 m2, facing one of the 3 (three) beaches of the island, with 2 decks, one modern suite on each floor, large bedroom with balcony and bathroom with Jacuzzi. Each floor has a large bedroom with centrally controlled air conditioning, remote controlled electric shutters, king size bed, walk-in closet, fridge, large bathroom with shower and jacuzzi.
• Leisure Pavilion – construction dedicated to the leisure of the guests of the Island. Leisure area with 322,06 m2, facing one of the 3 (three) beaches of the island, ample pavilion built in glass and columns of high quality wood, with games room, sauna, barbecue, two bathrooms and a freshwater pool with a heating system, a massage room, a video room with a big screen, SKY system, dvd and karaoke, a bar with a chopp system and a refrigerated counter, a large living room, a dining room, a barbecue area, a large kitchen and small laundry.
• House for the Caretaker I – construction for housing of the caretaker responsible for the Island, with 146,42 m2, with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, service area, pantry and lounge with balcony.
• House for the Caretaker II – construction for housing of the auxiliary of the caretaker, with 146,42 m2, with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, service area, pantry and hall with balcony.
• Employee´s House – with 39,06 m2, with 2 independent and conjugate suites.
Equipment and Infrastructure
• Energy – The electrical energy is supplied by the AMPLA Concessionaire through submarine cable. In the absence of energy supply by the concessionaire, the Island has 02 generators (40 and 180 KVA), which cover the energy requirements of the islands completely. The whole energy system of the Island is managed by a central panel, which is monitoring all the energy supply. Everything works automatically, without manual intervention.
• Water -The entire Island is supplied with water from the mainland (Enteada Lot) through underwater piping (aqueduct). It has a large cistern with capacity for 190 thousand liters.
• Piers – The Island has 02 access piers. In the main wharf, there is a floating wharf incorporated with 03 front seats, for larger vessels, and 02 lateral seats, for smaller vessels. At the service dock, there is a vacancy for another 03 medium-sized vessels. The island also has small piers for smaller vessels, such as jet’s, and an advanced pier for the largest vessel.
Helipad – At the top of the Island, there is a helipad that allows the landing of large helicopters.
• Paths – Throughout the Island there are paved paths with parallelepipeds for the movement of people. There are also 03 electric cars.
• Cistern – construction that houses the whole system of reception and distribution of water through the buildings of the Island and gardens.
• Laundry and Watch Suite – construction with 63,24 m2 where all the clothes used on the Island are washed and passed. It has 03 washing machines, 03 dryers and several ironing tables. There is also a small suite for a night watchman’s house.
• Generator Room – construction housing the two generators, plus the station control panel;
• Storerooms – construction where all the maintenance material of the Island, including the electric car of load and the tractor, are stored.
• Veterinary Support Room – construction specially designed and built to support the Conservationist Breeding Ground.
Latitude 220º 58’ 537’’S / Longitude 0440º 20’ 412’’W