– Villa measuring 294 m² with 03 bedrooms being 01 suite and 02 demi-suites all with
whirlpool, 03 bathrooms, 01 toilet, laundry area, kitchen, TV room and living room with fireplace, balcony and office;
– Area/Plot with 1,530.00 m²
– Ample Swimming Pool with 86 m²
– Area (Gourmet space) with barbecue measuring 24 m²
– Garage covered for 03 cars with 50 m²
* Public deed (habite-se) available – bank financing possible.
Viability of construction – AMC 2.5.
The sales price represents a basis of negotiation.
All documentation available and up to date (RGI/Escritura).
About the region and Surroundings:
Santo Antônio – Beautiful landscapes, upscale gastronomy and a stroll through the history of the region is what
can be expected from a visit to Santo Antônio de Lisboa. From the beach, you can see the North Bay, the
mainland and the Hercílio Luz bridge. The parish maintains the traditional Azorean architecture, the
customs inherited from the Portuguese colonizers and the tranquility of the small
XIX century villages. Oyster and shellfish farming, as well as fish and shrimp cultivation
since the arrival of the first Europeans turned the region of Santo Antônio de Lisboa into a
reference in gastronomy based on seafood.