Wine bottling company for sale in North of Portugal. Wines bottling is a company specialized in storage, bottling, commercialization and distribution of table wine.
- Premium location
Asking Price: 2.600.000€
Please see below some information:
Assets & Liabilities:
1. What are the key fixed assets (warehouse, bottling plants, transport, etc) in the business and what is the current age / useful life / depreciated value
This factory has been around for many years. This is a business family and the factory has a produce zone, warehouse, offices and laboratories.
2. How much working capital that is stuck in this business, are there any bank facilities currently used for working capital.
Regarding the working capital that is stuck in this business we cannot spread this information. However the property owner are available to schedule a meeting with you to discussion all information and introduce you all manufactured.
1. Summary financials of business past three years
2. Margin analysis – gross profit, operating profit, net profit
Total Assets: 2.150.000€
Company Liabilities: 1.400.000€
Sales/ Turnover: 1.300.000€
Cost of production per bottle: 0.65-1.08 € (as we have different types of wine, different brands and different product layouts, I have put a 0.75Lt production cost per bottle to include our production range already takes into account all associated costs (variable and fixed costs). I add that we have other product formats (5L bottle, bag-in-box 5, 10 and 20Lt and bottles of 1L and 0,375L, and if you want, we can also provide the cost of production for these formats).
1. Main types of wines sold – red / white / sparkling / fortified
The types of wines sold in this manufactured are red, white, douro red wine and sparking.
2. Are there wine brands owned by the Company or are these all private labels bottled for the distributors
All private labels.
3. How many employees are currently employed (permanent and temporary) and in what positions.
4. What countries are the vines exported to – are customers mostly repeat customers or is there are need to keep getting new customers each year to replace old customers
Portugal and Spain
5. What needs to be done to grow / scale up the business, and what is the investment required to say double the top line
A strong marketing campaign to promote of wines and to seek new markets outside of Iberia ( Portugal and Spain).
1. Are there any foreign ownership restrictions in bottling and distribution business in Portugal.
2. What licenses does the business currently have – duration of licenses available
The licenses are renewed every year, in the different entities in Portugal. All licenses are on time.
Reason for selling business: Members close to retirement age and no followers for the business.