Welcome to your new home - a fully equipped penthouse suite in the new 5-star residential complex in the heart of Berlin: The Charleston. The roomy, exclusive penthouse suite provides comfortable living with modern facilities such as a private roof terrace with panorama lounge and a fantastic view over Berlin. The Charleston is on Potsdamer Platz - the center of all that what was happening in glamorous Berlin in the 1920s and the focal point of today's avant-garde scene. The atmosphere in The Charleston is reminiscent of that of a grand hotel. The concierge and security service operates 24/7, ensuring you can enjoy the best possible quality of living. Residents at The Charleston also have complimentary private access to the in-house fitness studio and spa - operated by one of the biggest premium providers in Europe. The Charleston's penthouse suite offers top-class exclusivity, security and comfort at one of the best addresses in Germany's capital city.
The Charleston - the epitome of cosmopolitan Berlin.
- private penthouse in the heart of the German capital
- state-of-the-art security standards, comprehensive room and catering service
- 24-hour concierge service in the lobby of the building
- elegant fixtures and fittings using top-quality materials
- spacious rooms in a classic yet modern penthouse style
- balconies and private roof terraces
- under-floor heating in the bathroom and living areas
- direct, private access to the hotel and in-house fitness studio and spa
- your guests can also use the fitness studio and spa
- opportunity to use the conference rooms in the hotel
- close to the best-known financial, political and cultural institutions in Berlin
- all fixtures and fittings by dopo domani
- all cupboards, sideboards etc. are custom-built
- fixtures in the kitchen, dressing room, closet etc. based on a design by dopo domani
- additional air conditioning with lavish water-based ceiling cooling system
- lights and blinds with remote control
Potsdamer Platz is one of the most important public plazas and intersections in Berlin. It lies approximately one kilometer south of the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag building, right in the south-eastern corner of the Tiergarten park area. Throughout the course of German history the city of Potsdam, after which the plaza is named, was the residence of rulers and key decision-makers who would regularly travel into Berlin to conduct their business. Right around the corner you will find important financial and political institutions - including the Bundestag and a large number of foreign embassies.
Potsdamer Platz is the location for the city's best hotels, businesses, shopping facilities and cultural attractions. Go for a stroll through the Sony Center and enjoy the best cultural attractions and culinary highlights that Berlin has to offer. Not far from Potsdamer Platz you will also find the home of the world-renowned Berlin Philharmonic - prime exponents of classical and contemporary music. Potsdamer Platz is also the setting for numerous events held as part of the annual Berlin Film Festival (the "Berlinale").
There are excellent transportation connections to and from The Charleston. The subway together with regional and international railroad connections are just a stone's throw away. There is also excellent access for taxis and automobiles around Potsdamer Platz.
No. of Floors: 8
Living Area: 304,00
Old/New Building: New building
Condition: totally refurbished
Completion Date: completed, ready to move in
Number of Carparks: 2
Built-in kitchen: Yes
Property Type: Penthouse
Energy Pass Type: Bedarfsausweis
Energy Specific Value: 78,6
Energieausw. Datum: 22.03.2010