Do you dream of owning your own Vineyard in the Dordogne - well we have the perfect place for you, situated on the doorstep of Bergerac, a unique wine estate with equipment and family house.
- Family house 145 m2, 6000 m2 of garden with a spring
- 3 storehouses old wooden tobacco barns 84 m2, 112 m2, 140 m2
- Outbuilding 120 m2 warehouse for wine tanks 180 m2 equipment warehouse 85 m2
- Winery 70 m2 and workshop 33 m2
- 13 hectares of vineyards plantation of Merlot Cabernet franc and Cabernet Sauvignon on clay limestone soils
- the average yield for a density of 4000 plants hectare
- produces wines with the typical and wonderful aromatic flavours associated with these grapes
- Bergerac AOC red and rose wines it has been designated with the status appellation Vin de Pays du Perigord
Contact us today to find out more.