LuxuryEstate
Free for Android
Install

The version of your browser is no longer supported. Update it for a better experience.

9
€ 1,234,400

Luxury penthouse for sale in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

280 m² 4 3

DO YOU LIKE IT?

Description

EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR THIS 3-ROOM PENTHOUSE IN DOWNTOWN-DUBAI Located in the heart of Burj Khalifa's prestigious Downtown neighborhood, this residence perfectly sums up modern urban living and offers luxury apartments for sale in the bustling Business Bay area. The 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, lofts and penthouses bring a new definition to contemporary architecture. The tailor-made and sustainable design of the towers is complemented by interiors offering high quality finishes and meticulous attention to detail in every home. Beautiful glass facades offer views of the bustling downtown Dubai and Business Bay and embody the feeling of being at the center of a modern and bustling city. The outstanding community facilities are perfectly aligned with the sleek and elegant design highlighted in all the towers, and include a fully equipped gym and an elegant infinity pool. The superb location of the Business Bay Apartments in this stunning residence offers residents unparalleled access to Dubai's many impressive facilities. The Dubai Mall and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard are within walking distance and offer world-class shopping, entertainment and dining experiences. Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khail Road are within easy reach and Dubai Mall and Business Bay subway stations are a short distance away, providing residents with additional transportation. Description: The 280sqm Penthouse is composed of 3 bedrooms with 4 bathrooms, living / dining room, kitchen, laundry room, Maid room and balcony. Amenities: - Private parking - Shared swimming pool - Gym - Spa - Playground for children Close to the residence: - Near the shops - Supermarkets - Restaurants - Sport facilities - Leisure and family areas Availability on this residence: - Apartment 1 room of 51 m² at 980 000 AED is about 216 700 € - 2 bedroom apartment of 120 m² to 1 800 000 AED is about 397 900 € - 3 bedroom apartment of 230 m² to 2 980 000 AED about 658 600 € - Penthouse 3 rooms from 280 m² to 5 280 000 AED is about 1 167 000 € EXCEPTIONAL OFFER: - PAYMENT PLAN: Pay only 25% during construction, then pay the other 75% after delivery for 5 years. - 3 years of Services Charges offered. - No notary fees. Never seen on Dubai !!! Possibility not to take bank credit .... Delivery: December 2019. Very good rental investment or to live there because very demanded sector! Reference: DBVT16P You want more precise information or a visit, thank you to contact us. Thank you kindly provide us your phone number to contact you more easily. We have on site a structure to accompany you at each stage of your future acquisition. Dream Immo Properties present in France and Dubai.

500

Details

Rooms
4
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
4
Size
280 m²
Cooling Systems
Air Conditioning
Exterior Amenities
Pool
Published on
20 October 2018
Reference
DBVT16P
Status
New/Under construction

Find out more

Paris - Île-de-France

DO YOU LIKE IT?

Paris - Île-de-France