Behind the striking architectural facade and three metre high entrance door is one of the most stunning homes in Port Douglas. It's rare a home of this quality comes on the market. Showcasing an aesthetic of tropical chic combined with sophisticated luxury, this home is captivating. Designed and styled from top to bottom by the owners, who have loved, loved, loved their ‘everyday living' here for the past five years; its just a beautiful place to be.
The balance of an indoor, outdoor lifestyle is the very essence of this home. Almost every aspect from inside leads out to and overlooks the fabulous outdoors with lily pond, outdoor entertaining area, seven metre swimming pool and low maintenance garden with natural creek. The north, north east aspect perfectly captures winter sun and interiors are protected from the hot sun in summer.
With integrated design elements such as three metre high ceilings, an eight metre high dining room turret, bespoke joinery, Italian fossilised marble, porcelain tiles, semi-precious Onyx stone, split face marble feature wall, New Guinea Rosewood frames, recessed bespoke insect screens throughout the entire home and the list goes on…
Three beautifully appointed bedrooms include Italian fossilised marble in the en-suites.
Winner of Best Kitchen by Master Builders QLD and HIA QLD, the kitchen is a dream. An elegant semi-precious Onyx light box cleverly cantilevers a three metre stone island bench and gives the appearance it's floating. Bespoke kitchen full height cabinetry, two built in fridge/freezers, Siemens appliances including induction cooktop, pyrolytic self-cleaning oven, a steam oven which also browns, coffee machine, range hood. Italian Gessi taps and Franke German Sinks.
• Master suite with walk in robe and bathroom with twin vanity and stand-alone bath.
Access to private outdoor area with three metre round bath in spa like surrounds
• Two further bedrooms with walk in robes and en-suites
• Two way gas fireplace in lounge and the master suite
• Living room and media room
• Dining area opening on three sides includes built in stainless steel barbeque, sink
and drinks fridge
• Separate study and guest bathroom with shower
• Hidden liquor cabinet including wine fridge
• Bespoke recessed (into walls) insect screens throughout entire house
• Ducted air conditioning, high quality fans throughout including en-suites
• Seven metre heated/cooled saltwater swimming pool with gas flares and blue LED
• BOSE Lifestyle sound system
• 21 rooftop Solar Panels
If you are looking for the perfect house you have just found it.