This charming Art Deco villa is located on the East side of the Cap d’Antibes close to all facilities and amenities, at only 50 metres from the Salis sandy beach ,10 minutes walk to the Old town of Antibes with its Provencal market, Picasso Museum, artisanal shops, galleries, restaurants and bars and 15 minutes walk to Juan les Pins. The main villa offers 3 bedrooms, all individually designed, with en-suite bathrooms and an independent house, composed of 2 additional suites. The villa is set on a landscaped garden planted with 40 year old large palm trees, roses and Mediterranean plants, which leads to the heated swimming pool which is surrounded by a terrace and seating areas. The main room opens onto a large terrace used as a summer dining and sitting area enjoying a glimpse of the sea. Ref 7298
Ground floor- Large living space of 100m² composed as following:
- Living area with fireplace.
- Veranda with dining area opening onto the large terrace enjoying a glimpse of the sea.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Laundry room
- Guest toilets.
- Bedroom1 with en-suite bathroom (marble pillared bath with shower). The bedroom opens onto a small balcony with sea view and view of the lighthouse in Cap d’Antibes.
- Bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom (bath, shower).
- Bedroom 3 with en-suite bathroom (bath, shower and separate toilet). The bedroom opens onto 2 small balconies, one with sea view.
Guest house composed of 2 additional bedrooms with separate entrances and summer terrace with summer kitchen:
- Bedroom 4 with en-suite bathroom (bath, separate shower and toilet). The bedroom opens onto a private terrace.
- Bedroom 5 with an additional single bed with en-suite bathroom (bath with and walk in shower).
Heated swimming pool with a small waterfall and an outdoor shower surrounded by a terrace.
Additional services: Air conditioning, electric gate, videophone, parking for 4 cars.