This superb architect-designed villa is located in Trélex in the canton of Vaud, close to private schools such as the Collège du Léman, less than 20 minutes from Geneva International Airport and 30 minutes from
the city centre.
Positioned at the bottom of a cul-de-sac and bordering agricultural land, it enjoys absolute calm away from all disturbances, while being close to amenities.
With 270 m2 of living area and 487 m2 of useful area, the property offers splendid volumes spread over three levels as well as high-quality services and first-class materials.
It is accessed by a superb closed court allowing parking for several vehicles.
The day area offers very spacious and bright living rooms thanks to its large windows. The night area features three bedrooms en suite and a study that can serve as an extra bedroom.
The adjoining centrepieces are separated by elegant, smoked-glass sliding doors.
The first floor and basement are served by a lift.
Outside, guests enjoy a gorgeous terrace, beautiful swimming pool and a flat 1'590 m2 plot facing south-east-west that is not overlooked.
A huge 63 m2 garage in the basement and several storage rooms complete the ensemble.
Ground floor – 205.94 m2:
- Entrance hall with cloakroom and guest toilet
- Living room
- Dining room
- Closed and equipped kitchen
- Bedroom with bathroom and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom with shower room and dressing room
First floor – 64.15 m2:
- Master suite with His and Hers dressing rooms, shower room with toilet and terrace
Basement – 216.77 m2:
- 63 m2 garage
- Technical rooms
- Storage areas
- Two additional dressing rooms
- A lovely 26 m2 room offering many possibilities to the owners