This lake residence is a one of a kind property on the banks of the Starnberger lake. The secluded land of 5.000 sqm with a large garden and sun terrace has a 100 meters wide flat sloping sea access and a 60 meters long private pier.
Since about 70% of the lake shore of the Starnberg lake is to be open to the public, according to the castles and lake administration, the privacy reflects the extraordinary value of this property. Whether one wants to dock at the harbor pier with the own sailboat or enjoy the priceless views of the lake and the alpine panorama, the property is one of only a handful of objects with these characteristics at the Starnberger lake.
The high recreational value is also re-acted in the vicinity of several marinas as well as numerous Golf courses in the area. Via the very good car connection of the Garmischer Autobahn, one reaches the city center of Munich in only 30 minutes.
Along with the 18-rooms architect villa comes a pavilion, a boathouse, a gatehouse and a private gated driveway.
The property is for sale to move in immediately and has the following rich interior palette:
- 60 meters private natural harbor with pier
- 100 meter flat sloping sea access
- 3.0 m clear ceiling height
- glass lift
- geothermal underfloor heating
- air-conditioning ventilation
- remote-controlled digital security system
- 2 natural fireplaces
- concave polished panoramic window
- white marble spiral staircase
- antique oak and white marble as flooring
- high-quality fully-equipped main kitchen with black granite worktops, central hob and hob extraction, wine humidor, grill plate and oval bar
- 2 EAGO steam showers