LUXURY FARMHOUSE WITH SWIMMING POOL - APPIA
VELLETRI - APPIA - In Via Dei Cinque Archi, LuxuryBrick offers for sale an elegant farmhouse of about 291 sq m, surrounded by a lovely garden and a plot of land of 4600 sq m, with a very beautiful saltwater pool decorated with mosaics and a Jacuzzi area.
The property also includes a beautiful wine cellar which can be accessed through a long staircase completely carved into the tuff.
This 18th-century farmhouse has been completely renovated by the current owners with special attention to energy-saving systems and the quality of the materials used. The property has an excellent insulation system, underfloor heating, a photovoltaic system with solar panels, a smart home system controlled remotely via computer, an alarm system and 24h video surveillance (6 cameras). The interiors have been decorated with eco-friendly materials.
All rooms have been elegantly furnished and feature exposed ceiling beams with heights ranging from 3.5 to 6 metres, parquet flooring, with inlays in the living area, double-glazed windows, reinforced shutters.
The farmhouse has TWO floors and an area of about 291 sq m.
- On The Ground Floor there is - entrance connected directly to the elegant Dining Area with large windows which open onto the garden and the swimming pool, a Large Living Room arranged around a large stone fireplace, a nicely furnished Kitchen which opens onto the porch and an adjacent area used as utility Room-Laundry, Four large bedrooms, Three refined bathrooms with stuccoed and polished travertine tiles, a boiler room.
The Master Bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a double sink and a large shower.
- On the Second Floor there is a walk-in Wardrobe, a large Bedroom and one Bathroom.
- The Porch is about 30 sq m and it offers absolute privacy. It is surrounded by greenery and opens onto the garden and the swimming pool.
Included in the property there are also 4 Parking Spaces and an enchanting wine Cellar.
The Garden was designed and built according to a Feng Shui project by German garden designer Christian Helth and includes an automatic irrigation system which draws water from the property’s well.
Perfectly integrated with this project is the beautiful Saltwater Swimming Pool completely decorated with mosaics and equipped with a relaxation area with Jacuzzi.
The Land covers an area of about 4600 sq m and includes an olive grove with 50 trees which guarantees the annual production of olive oil, plus other plants such as kiwi, persimmon, mandarin, lemon, cherry, apricot, plum, peach and apple trees.
In addition, the private well ensures the constant supply of drinking mineral water for the whole house.
Thanks to all the efficient energy saving systems installed, the maintenance of the property is very economical.
The property is only a 5-minute drive away from the centre of Velletri and 30 minutes from Rome.
- Supermarket: a 5-minute drive away from a 24h Carrefour Hypermarket
- Restaurants: there are several popular restaurants in the area such as “Benito al Bosco”, “Eugenio” and “Da Baffone”.
- Airports / Train Stations: the property is a 30-minute drive away from Ciampino airport and 50 minutes from Fiumicino airport. The airports are also easily reachable by train (a train leaves every hour from Velletri station and takes to the centre of Rome, “Stazione Termini”, in 60 minutes).
- Shops: in just 30 minutes by car you can reach the Valmontone Outlet store and the outlet store of Castel Romano, the best in Rome
- Beach: the very beautiful and renowned beach of Sabaudia is only 35 minutes away.
- The nearest port of Rome is 25 minutes away and it includes a fresh fish market.
LUXURYBRICK Luxury Houses – For more Information - Photos – Please visit our web page: