A unique offering to own in this just completed brand new resident only building, Northcliffe Residences, Surfers Paradise.
This one of a kind absolute beachfront sky home is perched on the 18th level and boasts breathtaking ocean beach views in every direction. This spacious 241sqm residence has designer upgrades throughout like the large Bianco flooring, lighting, master ensuite upgrades and more. This sky home comprises of 3 spacious bedrooms all with their own ensuite, a separate powder room; and a multi purpose room which could be used as a media/study or even a 4th bedroom. An impressive open plan kitchen, living and dining area. A massive 13.5m frontage and 48sqm balcony. It comes with 2 car spaces and a generous locked storage cage. There are only 3 residences on this level and your mail gets delivered to your floor by the on site manager.
Residents get to enjoy their very own Beach Club which has a formal dining area, beach club lounge area, fire place, television screen, Sauna, steam room, gymnasium, sun lounges, infinity pool, outdoor shower and direct beach access. Walk straight onto the sand or return from your morning walk and shower off the sand and then go straight up to your apartment. Arguably the best on the market - An inspection will impress!
- Resident only building (no short term letting)
- Absolute beach front
- On site manager
- Spacious breathtaking ocean and beach views
- Residents only Beach Club
- Residents dining area
- Designer upgrades throughout
- Only Sky home like it in the building
- Large locked 13.1sqm storage
- 2 Secure car spaces
- Amazing facilities including sauna, steam room, gym, Infinity Pool
- Low Body Corporate fees $119 per week approx
- Great Location close to shops, the light rail, cafes & restaurants
- Walk straight onto the sand
- Outdoor shower to wash the sand off after you return from your beach walk…
For any questions you may have or to receive an information pack, contact exclusive agent Veronika Princeton-Hall from Queensland Sotheby's International Realty on 0407 749 279 or email@example.com