For highest demands, unique: Exceptional Grade II listed luxury villa with parking lot The listed villa has ~ 400m² living / usable space. The listed park property is ~ 1.700m² and terraced laid out. The water lily pond has been rebuilt to its original state. The house and garden were extensively renovated and rebuilt in 2010 and 2011 and awarded the facade price of the city of Munich. The villa was hardly inhabited since renovation and is therefore almost new condition after renovation. Equipment Villa with over 400m2 living / usable space with 11 rooms, of which - 5 bedrooms with 7 bathrooms / WC partly including dressing room - 2 study rooms - studio / music room - living room - dining room - fitness room and - kitchen with elaborate carpentry incl. Electrical appliances, eg : Large fridge and multi steam cooker from Gaggenau, 90cm wide oven, gas stove, wine refrigerator from Liebherr, dishwasher from Miele, ... - Secondary kitchen - Pantry - Wine cellar - Sauna - Warehouse - Utility room - Many fixtures, some historic, some new - tailor-made curtains and Blinds - Partly old stone floors and tiles - Securely secured by alarm system - Heating and hot water supply through new gas central heating - Plus ~ 75m2 terrace garden ~ 1.700m2 - Water lily basin - Lawn robot - Garage (1 parking space) + 2 parking spaces in the driveway - Gartengeräteschuppen location - Munich Villenkolonie Alt-Laim - Very quiet and surrounded by walls - Intern nearby kindergarten / Preschool, eg English Montessori Preschool Kindergarten - Located near the middle ring, ~ 5 min. - ~ 30 min. to the airport - ~ 10 min. to the city center - ~ 10 min. to the main train station - ~ 5 min to the Nymphenburg Palace Park Other - The property is sold directly by the owner and is therefore free of commission - Monument depreciation of the renovation costs - Building permit for additional ~ 225 m² living space approved History (Quote from jury decision to the Munich Facade Price): The architect, garden architect, conservationist and early representatives of the Ecological movement Alwin Seifert (1890-1972) built the villa in 1924 with a studio and associated terraced garden in the Italian style for the sculptor Anna von Hentig. Seifert then bought the villa from Anna von Hentig in 1929 to live there herself. Seifert designed the villa as a building with a high hipped roof in the traditionalist style of the new architecture of the 20th century. He combined the home style with a klassizierenden train. In the floor plan, the rooms are grouped on three sides around the hall, with the northeast corner of the ground floor containing a studio. To the south, the building is strictly designed axially. At the same time, the roof and basement floors of the monument-specific restoration of the building and the grounds were expanded. The renovation of the dilapidated concrete walls of the base was particularly elaborate. When the façade was replaced, it was agreed that the plain color of the untreated trowel plaster with smooth edges and cornices. Thus, a deliberate contrast to the dark engobed beaver tail roof was made. The client has managed to authentically rebuild the villa building. In harmony with the revitalized garden, a very harmonious overall picture was created that exudes the mood of the construction period.