Located in the exclusive La Moraleja housing development, Waterfall House has everything to satisfy the needs of those looking to live in a wonderful oasis close to the new Madrid City. Also to those who are looking for a contemporary house, fitted with new technology, efficient, safe and located in the most prestigious area of Madrid.
Located on a magnificent hectare plot, this property is ideal for those looking for the balance between living in a natural setting, where relaxation, peace, and privacy abound, and access to the wide range of services offered by its location, such as a good number of international schools, shopping and leisure centres, sports clubs, golf courses, restaurants and more. Moreover, La Moraleja has the added bonus of having great transport links with Madrid International Airport, which is just 10 minutes away. All these amenities and the great quality of life offered by this development are why a great number of expats choose to make their home in this residential area.
This impressive property boasts 2762m2 (29,655ft) over 10,273m2 (2,538ft) lands and offers the latest in space, design, and comfort. The house has three floors plus a rooftop terrace, which are all linked by a designer panoramic lift.
GROUND FLOOR: DAY AREA.
The day area impresses with large spaces and natural light as it is very open to the garden. The layout has been meticulously studied to ensure this is a contemporary and welcoming family home. The layout of this area is as follows:
- Large entrance hall with high ceilings that leads to the panoramic lift. Includes a large visitor wardrobe.
- Visitor bathroom
- Spacious lounge with floor to ceiling patio doors offering wonderful garden views to the east, north, and west. For gatherings and parties, the lounge can be extended with the 500m2 of wooden decking surrounding the pool.
- Living room connecting to lounge.
- Large kitchen with living room and pantry
- Dining room with glass-walled wine cellar.
1ST FLOOR: NIGHT-TIME AREA.
The night-time area is a more intimate area, with the following layout:
- Foyer with stairs and lift.
- 250m2 Grand Master Suite with bedroom, large dressing room, living room with study, and a large bathroom with two separate areas plus a jacuzzi.
- Suite with bedroom, living room, bathroom, and dressing room.
- 3 Junior Suites with bedroom, bathroom, and dressing room.
BASEMENT: LEISURE AND SERVICES AREA.
Although this is a basement, it should be noted that it is fully open to the outside from ceiling to floor. The layout is as follows:
- Indoor pool with Turkish bath and sauna with shower. Chill-out area with garden views. Adjoining changing room and bathroom.
- Massage room.
- Gym with door on to the garden
- Large home cinema with door leading to the garden.
- Garage with 8 wide parking spaces for cars and compatibility with electric charging in each space. The garage clearly features the same floor and wall finishes as the rest of the property and is accessed via two large sliding glass doors.
- 3 Separate, large, en suite bedrooms with direct access from the garden.
- Utilities and home management room.
- Washing and ironing room
Large panoramic terrace (with glass perimeter railings) with artificial grass.
In terms of house systems, we have to mention the highly efficient geothermal heating and cooling air conditioning. Alongside, the use of LEDs and the highest quality insulation, they are a mark of the special attention that has been given to sustainability. A cutting-edge home automation system rounds off this impressive house.
It is a stunning example of how planning, management, and vision can come together to produce a beautiful and functional new-build home that also blends flawlessly into its surroundings.