Estate in Chianti
On the ancient Roman road that connects Siena to Florence, near Castellina in Chianti, is located the historic village in whose center stands this splendid eighteenth-century villa of neoclassical taste flanked by a Cloister (former Convent) of the 1200, and from various restored barns and farmhouses, all surrounded by large English gardens and with beautiful views overlooking the vineyards and olive groves of Chianti Classico valley. The real estate part, destined to hotel, farmhouse with apartments, restaurant, wellness center and meeting room, comes with agricultural land for a total extension of 180 hectares. Its vineyards, olive groves, wine, olive oil and brandy cellar really stand out. All the buildings have been skilfully restored over the years; to date they are in perfect indoor and outdoor condition. During the renovations, the historical characteristics of the villa and the typical Chianti finishing of the farmhouses were maintained. The property is divided as follows: 18th century villa as Hotel - 1,250 square meters; Oratory and Restaurant - 690 square meters; Farmhouse, Wellness Center and Cellar -960 square meters; Horse boxes, divided into three structures - 380 square meters. The accommodation has 25 rooms with 50 beds, distributed between the main villa and dependence. All rooms are elegantly furnished in typical Tuscan style and have private bathroom, air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, telephone, room service, wi-fi. The estate is equipped with video surveillance.