In the heart of the beautiful town of Civita Castellana, just 50 km from the center of Rome, we present this splendid historic home of about 2500 square meters built and arranged on several levels, surrounded by enchanting gardens. The palace was designed by Battista da Sangallo, brother of Antonio da Sangallo the Younger, Andrea da Firenzuola and Benedetto Torchiarino in 1544. The property is spread over three floors divided by a marble frame, and has two rusticated portals, on each of the which are still visible the coats of arms of the illustrious owners who have succeeded one another over time .. Inside it housed illustrious characters such as the Queen of England Maria Clementina Sobiesky and the King of Spain Charles IV with his wife Maria Luisa, during their exile. On the ground floor is the representative area with exclusive lounges and the arms room, carefully restored in 2016 with quality materials. Several exits lead to the magnificent 1500 m2 garden. This plan has internal and external services, suitable for carrying out events and accommodation activities. On the Noble Floor, antique furniture, paintings and coffered ceilings transport us back in time to the exclusive reception room from which you can access the various private outbuildings of the property. The property is completed by the top floor which includes the rooms intended at the time for servants and the basement floor in which we find the large rooms with vaulted ceilings and excavated in tuff used as a cellar. This magnificent residence represents for those who buy it a step in history, a pleasant sensation to live every day.