Quinta da Vila Maria is located on the edge of the quiet village of Reguengo, in the Serra de Sao Mamede Natural Park, near Portalegre licensed for Rural Tourism. The property has a main house with 2 floors, where the upper floor works as a rural tourism and the lower floor as housing, thus generating a source of income and offers an increase with great potential for development and growth.
The main house (Vila Maria), which houses the holiday accommodation and the owner's accommodation, dates from the late 1890s / early 20th century. It was completely renovated between 2010 and 2012, respecting the original features such as the original and beautiful fitting tiles, wooden shutters, wooden ceilings and the exclusive facade of the building.
· Self-catering holiday homes, fully licensed as Rural Tourism - Casa de Campo, with:
Four spacious and independent holiday apartments, able to accommodate a total of 10 guests. There are 3 one-bedroom apartments and one two-bedroom apartment, all with private bathrooms, kitchenettes and living / dining areas.
· The owners accommodation consists of:
2 double bedrooms, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and living / dining room with beautiful brick wooden doors, vaulted ceilings in the living / dining room, kitchen and bathroom and exposed brick arches in all bedrooms, with patio access.
· The original winery / winery, with many carved / clay wine pots dating back to the 1920s, now used as a reception for guests.
. It has 2.9 hectares of fertile and slightly sloping land, consisting of:
- 1.35 ha of old and traditional vines, currently organically managed. Many of the vines are about 100 years old.
- 1.55 ha of pasture, suitable for livestock or can be planted with more vines or grown (for example) in a camp.
It has 158 olive trees and many cork oaks; One of the olive trees is over 1000 years old. There are also numerous fruit trees including apples, pears, plums, figs, lemons, oranges and clementines.
A large fountain and terrace, provided by spring water, currently used as an ornamental pond and relaxation area for guests. The fountain also provides the irrigation system for many of the fruit trees.
A covered well and a pump house, which can be used for land irrigation.
Vines and olive trees are registered with the Portuguese Ministry of Agriculture.
· In addition to the main house there are:
- An old house of two floors, in need of complete renovation. It has four bedrooms upstairs, five bedrooms downstairs, a bread oven and a terrace. It can be renovated for a future independent holiday home for rural tourism or housing.
. Two large barns and a small storage room. One of the barns is in good condition. The second barn needs a new roof that can be renovated into a self-catering rental home, art studio or yoga space.
· The barns and storeroom contain various winemaking and farm equipment items, including a large wine press, a detaching machine, many old wine barrels, baskets, several wine bottles and an antique cart.
· With excellent road access by a quiet tarmac road and with a second entrance by a small side road and next to the property has parking.
· The main house (Vila Maria) has electricity, mains water, septic tank, telephone line, ADSL internet connection and a large satellite dish.
This property offers excellent development and growth potential, including:
The vineyard can be expanded where your own wine can be produced, as it is located in an area of large vineyards and good wines.
· Pasture can be replaced by more vines or another type of plantation.
· The old two-story house and the second barn can be renovated into self-catering holiday homes.
· Build a pool, for which there is plenty of space, and water can be provided by the covered well.
Energy Rating: G