New apartments with good returns.
Rental income £ 2,300 per month or £ 27,600 per year gross.
- the cost of agency services for renting (from 8% to 15% of the rental boards)
- service charges: £ 2.6 per sq. ft (£ 2,860 per year for sizes
apartments of 1,100 sq. feet - 102 sq. m, for apartments of a smaller area the costs are lower)
- rent of land £ 400 per year.
* For new homes in London, service charges are typically between £ 3.5 - £ 5
per sq. foot and above, in central London is £ 10- £ 15 per sq. foot.
Information for the district as a whole:
£ 440K average apartment price
£ 2,195 average rent
4.0% average return
16% increase in average price over the past 5 years
Over the past 5 years, growth in rental costs by 18%
Rental forecast: 21% increase 5-year forecast
* Information and statistics from CBRE- the leading agency of the capital. Data include a large number of secondary housing for new buildings
indicators are higher.
Basic information: The brand new project for the area, located just 10 minutes from the Canary Wharf business district of London, consists of 1,575 new apartments. In the first phase, houses with 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms were built. This project takes into account the history of the district and the modern needs of its residents.
- 2 bedroom apartments and penthouse
- open plan living room and kitchen
- parquet and tile in rooms on the floor
- modern kitchen with built-in furniture
- bedrooms are designed with all the necessary and have built-in wardrobes, good lighting and underfloor heating
- the apartments have a winter garden / balcony, which can be used as an additional room overlooking the River Thames, Canary Wharf and West end
- 5-star concierge service
- 10 year NHBC home warranty
Located next to the Blackwall DLR station.
Canary Wharf Underground Station - 8 minutes on foot.
Bank Underground Station - 12 minutes, direct branch DLR.
Oxford Circus Underground Station - 23 minutes, direct message.
Liverpool Street Underground Station - 6 minutes (after commissioning Crossrail, the second half of 2021 is expected).
Paddington Underground Station - 16 minutes (after commissioning Crossrail, the second half of 2021 is expected).
Direct connections to central London and many other areas, including City Airport.
Heathrow Airport 42 minutes (after commissioning Crossrail, the second half of 2021 is expected).