The building is located at Calle de Comandante Azcarraga number 3, in the northeast area of Madrid, within the district of Chamartin. Less than 15 minutes from the airport, near the Chamartin train station, with direct access to the M-30 and less than 5 minutes from Paseo de la Castellana and Cuzco Square.
The area is very well connected, within the belt of the M-30, an office and residential environment.
Next to the main door you will find a very cozy garden, as well as a reception and lobby area.
Building for exclusive use of newly built offices
The facades of the building are solved with glass cloths and aluminum carpentry with aerators. They are protected to the west with vertical aluminium slats, and to lift with automated vertical awnings.
The office has windows along its 21 meters long from the floor to the ceiling which gives it great luminosity. Space is L-shaped. The narrowest part measures 7.2 m and in the widest 11.5m.
- Contains two small rooms that can be enabled as a warehouse or photocopier area
- Recessed luminaires in false ceiling.
- Technical floor.
- Sectorized hot/cold air conditioning.
- Bathrooms in common areas (And in the case of our office we also find a toilet for exclusive use of our own).
- Concierge service.
- Optional parking in the building itself (120 euros/month)
Do not hesitate, give us a call and we will show you.