APARTMENT IN HISTORICAL RESIDENCE OF THE 1700
This very particular apartment is dedicated above all to those who experience the charm of the historic center and even more so of this historic center, rich in architectural presences which, in addition to their beauty, represent a heritage testifying to historical memory of the city of Palermo, in some ways recent, as it is still the subject of studies at the university of architecture. The Kalsa district, for over twenty years has been the subject of continuous restoration of buildings, modernization of infrastructures and repopulation especially by professionals or personalities who are part of the cultured society of Palermo, but also of activities of various kinds, which with their presence have given new life to these places.
It would be long to list and describe all the palaces, churches, squares, gardens, places that make up this heritage and are the poles of attraction for lovers and tourism of this city, but we can cite some of the most representative, such as the Palaces: Butera, Calvello, Sambuca, Abatellis, Bonaggia, S. Gabriele, S. Maria dello Spasimo, Ganci, Chiaramonte, Petrulla, Torremuzza, De Seta, Fatta, etc .; the Churches: S. Maria della Pietà, S. Maria dello Spasimo, S. Teresa, Gancia, etc .; the squares: Marina, Kalsa, Magione and a little higher, Sant'Anna, Pretoria, Bellini, etc .; the Gardens: Villa Giulia with adjoining Botanical Garden, Villa Garibaldi and the wonderful walk on the Walls of the Bad which looks towards the gardens of the Foro Italico; as regards the places, of great attraction and tourist interest, suggestive are the tourist port of the Cala, the axis of the ancient Cassaro and the Via Maqueda. Walking through the streets of this neighborhood means being amazed at every step, crossroads or open space and being overwhelmed by the charm that springs from it, contemplating the beauty that was once more of these places.
Access to the building dating back to 1660, is given by a splendid wooden door that leads into an entrance hall with an ancient stone pavement. Today the building is already restored and the property that is offered for sale consists of two real estate units, a post on the 1st noble floor of approx. 300, plus a garden (exclusive appurtenance) of approx. 700, the other on the attic above but independent of approx. 120, with large panoramic terrace.
The 1st noble floor consists of: large entrance hall, two reception rooms , a dining area with skylight cover, three bedrooms, two hallways, kitchen, utility room, three toilets and a mezzanine; the attic floor, which is accessed by an exclusive staircase, consists of a splendid panoramic terrace, a large loft with cooking area, a large bedroom and bathroom; the ceilings are made with exposed wooden trusses.
The renovation was carried out using materials of excellent workmanship.
For information call the real estate agency "GATTOPARDO" cell.337.823638