Solar Brasonado de Armas, with a lot of history in which the records date from 1620, there is however a book of Seats of the house that remote to 1095 so , probably the year of construction may be much earlier.
The Takeover of the Solar, by the Viscounts of Britiande, who have as a descending lineage of D. Afonso Henriques , took as housing this manor a few centuries ago having stayed in the following generations until the present.
Solar with two floors, with a implantation area of 1,166 m2, a total of 2,166 m2 of covered area, consisting of four wings, with interior patio in cloister format, large patio with garden, a luxurious entrance to the noble hall, with double staircase and balustrade.
Attached to the house is a beautiful Chapel dedicated to Our Lady of Conception with a rich baroque front, duly authorized for religious acts existing record of Masses since 1803.
Solar is inserted inside a farm with about 34,000 m2, in which there is another house of caretakers, granaries, a cattle warehouse, dry land, water mines and water tanks.
In the land of direct surroundings to the house, there is a backyard, patio, garden, an agricultural warehouse, a garage, as well as housekeeper. The land has several fruit trees, (cherry trees, orange trees, apple trees, diospiro, olive trees, vineyard, sub-region of green wines, about 4 to 6 tons of grape, sedo that all this land All this land can be built, because the municipal MDP allows construction.
At the water level, it has several tanks, as well as springs and mines.
The Solar is located at the entrance of the Village of Resende, 1 km from the Douro River thus enjoying the beauty and tranquility that characterizes this location, 5 km from Caldas de Aregos, place with a Thermal Resort and a River Marina where the boats that make the cruises on the Douro River dock. 90 km from Porto and Airport, 30 km from the one that connects Amarante to Porto and 18 km from the A24, which connects Chaves to Viseu /Aveiro / Vilar Formoso.