Project of luxury villa on the island of Hvar!
Top position just 1,4 km from the centre of Hvar town, just 450 metres from heliodrom, just 350 metres from the sea!
Projected on a huge land plot of 30 000 sq.m. this is a conceptual villa of 1400 sq.m. max. (400 sq.m. main space + 1000 sq.m. underground space).
There are several concepts of the project:
1) Luxury family summer house with 5 bedrooms on the ground floor and service quarters, wellness with indoor swimming pool, kitchen, alternate living room and oil production in the basement;
2) Small boutique hotel with 5 bedrooms (classified as Agricultural family settlement with rooms to rent);
3) Actual Agricultural family settlement with a 2 bedroom apartment for the owner in the basement and 5 rooms on the ground floor to rent and wellness with a pool, shop with local and in house products, and an alternate living and dining room for the guests;
4) Actual Agricultural family settlement with a 3 bedroom apartment for the owner in the basement where above mentioned alternate living and dining room serves as owners living room and 5 rooms on the ground floor to rent and wellness with a pool for the guests.
5) Actual Agricultural family settlement with a 2 bedroom apartment for the owner in the basement and 5 rooms on the ground floor to rent and wellness with a pool, shop with local and in house products, and an alternate living and dining room for the in house guests and guests that do not sleep in the house; For that kind of setup, it was necessary to use all possible gross area (1.400 sqm). Also, to minimize the lack of sunlight in the basement, we designed 3 atriums that serve as evacuation routes as well.
In order to maximize the 30.000 sqm plot, we designed an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub with a terrace, dining and lounge terrace and a small outdoor projection amphitheatre, all dislocated from the main building in a way that you mentally separate yourself from the house and have the feeling of seclusion, peace and connection to nature.
There are three similar land plots of 30.000 sq.m. each in Uvala Vira (Bay Vira).
There are two land plots of 30.000 sq.m. in Starigrad area on Hvar island.
Ideal land plots for realization of LUX estate project with wonderful lavanda fields and vineyards!
Construction to be started in October 2020, villa to be ready by May-June 2021.
Similar concepts can be realized on similar land plots of 4000 sq.m. and 8000 sq.m.
Ref: RE-LB-AB-VOverall additional expenses borne by the Buyer of real estate in Croatia are around 7% of property cost in total, which includes: property transfer tax (3% of property value), agency/brokerage commission (3%+VAT on commission), advocate fee (cca 1%), notary fee, court registration fee and official certified translation expenses. Agency/brokerage agreement is signed prior to visiting properties.