House built in 1979 with the recon of an old village that is submerse over the water of Canicada reservoir, at Parque Nacional da Peneda-Geres, Portugal.
Parque da Peneda-Geres, the only national park in Portugal and one of the most dens and rich forest area of Iberian Peninsula and south of Europe.
With a breath taking surrounding and built under the architectonic vision of the Porto born architect Vasco Morais Soares.
In 450 meters of the nearest construction and in 1 hour of Porto.
House with direct access to the water of a public beach, with over 300 meters wide but with an almost exclusive access through the plot.
The plot is divided into 3 parcels, uneven, with a total of 1.000m2, with big trees and autochthonous plants of the most various types.
Granite house with two floors:
- Ground floor with two bedrooms; one living with fireplace and dining rom; two bathrooms; one heater resembling a salamander; one kitchen; covered porch prepared for candle light dinners.
- Superior floor, one studio and the main bedroom with access by an interior bridge forge in iron. This bedroom is coated in wood, with a nice central window with view over the reservoir and natural surroundings.
- The house also has a garage and log house, as annex, Spring water and electric supply by generator.
- Plot area: 1.000m2.
- Implantation area: 154m2.
- Gross construction area: 224m2.
- Gross private area: 154m2.
- Gross dependent area: 70m2.
Energy Rating: In progress